Sunday, October 11, 2009

Gettin closer

October 11, 2009 - Well good news, this Wednesday i will be 34 weeks officially. Now instead of wishing the time away I am wishing that time moves slower. I am trying to relish the time that me and the little one have left together. You start to get that feeling that this might be the only time, especially when you are this late in the fertility game, and so I feel like I should be remembering every moment.
On a less somber note, this kid has so much stuff waiting for her when she gets here. Everyone around me has been so generous! Our dining room is piled high with things thanks to friends and family. This week, my coworkers had a luncheon for me and gave use two cute outfits and a gift certificate to Target. Then this weekend, John's family in San Antonio threw a "sprinkle" which was a ladies lunch. We had a great meal at a cute restaurant in San Antonio and then they blessed us with really nice baby monitors and a swing. One of the best gifts has been the book "Baby 411' which John's cousin's wife gave me. It has alot of good information that will be a good reference. I read it on the drive home but had to admit , it was a little overwhelming so I put it away for now. I'm starting to get nervous about all of the information that comes with taking care of a child. I hope I can remember it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment