Sunday, October 25, 2009

Many Blessings

October 25, 2009 - This weekend my friends in Houston threw me a baby shower. We have been so blessed with all of the gifts that we have gotten from people. In fact, if you check out the picture on the right you will see all of the loot. It looks like chaos but believe it or not, i have it organized in some manner. Thankfully I have a friend who is coming over next weekend to help me get everything from the downstairs to the upstairs nursery. I've realized that in talking to other moms that even with all this stuff, we are still missing alot of things (thermometer, clothes hamper, etc). The nursery is coming together and by the time she gets here , all of the future grandparents will have contributed to the decorating and functionality of the room. Many blessings indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment