Sunday, September 13, 2009

Baby Musings

September 13th - Happy Birthday to me. This is a particularly special birthday knowing that I will be a mom sometime during my 36th year. I have to admit, this wasn't my plan when I set out on my adult life, but this is the way God planned it so you can't argue.
I've been quiet on the blog due to "swine flu". Not because I have it, but because it has been keeping me super busy at work. Almost too busy at times. Some days have been a little stressful and I certainly don't have the reserve I used to . I will be 30 weeks this Wednesday. Some days i feel like "i still have 10 weeks left" and other days it is "omg , i only have 10 weeks left". The belly is pretty big and it makes it more difficult to get out of bed, pick things up, or do anything but walk or lie flat. My back is feeling alot of the effects so I am hoping to get into a massage soon. The little munchkin is moving every day know and getting some good kicks in. In fact, John was laying next to me the other night and thought I jerked , but in fact it was the baby kicking. He thought that was pretty funny. She seems like she is most active in the afternoon and early evenings , especially if I have had a long day at work or just eaten dinner. I thought i had her pegged in terms of position, but now I'm starting to wonder as it seems that I can feel her kick or punch in just about any location....almost like she has four arms or something. Regardless, i'm happy for whatever I feel because it reminds me that she is doing okay.

2 comments:

  1. I know of a great chiro in your area. I can't survive the final weeks of pregnancy without my chiro adjustments. Let me know and I can get the info to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm cracking up because my sister watched the same video. I remember the Captain part for sure. She was so upset with me for telling her that a birthing class was important. Mine with Angie was so good. It was hospital specific and they went over all the equipment, epidurals, what to expect, and infant stuff like breast/bottle feeding and basic infant first aid and cpr.

    ReplyDelete