Friday, July 3, 2009

Finally!

Hello everyone,

July 3, 2009 (week 19) Welcome to our blog. We finally got it up and running. Some would say "geez your almost halfway done with your pregnancy". But look at this way, we still have 20 weeks to go. We are very excited about the changes that are ahead.

I've been feeling great lately with the exception of heartburn and occassional moody-ness. Although I am a pharmacist i found myself having to look up the maximum dose of Tums the other day because I am eating them like candy. At least they are good for you.

My feet and hands have also started to swell a bit. I can't wear my wedding rings and some of my shoes become tight by the end of the day. The baby has been starting to move. I felt the first little punches on June 25th. This morning "he" was moving around which was kind of fun to feel. We go in for our next ultrasound on July 16th and we should know the gender by then. My mother's intuition is that it is a boy but we shall see.

More to follow. Thanks for checking in!
Kristi and John

1 comment:

  1. John said he wasn't involved in making this site, as he was offshore... So how did he sign that post on the 3rd!?

    ReplyDelete