Saturday, July 11, 2009

Center of Gravity

One thing I was unprepared for was the change in my center of gravity. At about 13 weeks I squatted down to clean up some water that I had spilled and rolled backwards. Last night, I was getting out of a friend's pool and misjudged the step. I was almost a goner at that point. Not only do i have about a good 15 extra pounds resting on the front of my body, i also found out that i have no muscle mass in my legs. So whatever muscles I thought I had are now gone.

We have to start crib shopping again soon because the crib that we ordered has now been recalled. No one from Babys R Us really bothered to tell us. I figured out when I called them to find out where the thing was. It is a big pain because I thought I was being so meticulous in my research and even picked a brand that received an "A" . I told John that all of the other cribs were "death cribs" and that we should stay away because they were all recalled. So much for that.

Have a good weekend everyone. We are heading out to the park for a work picnic. I think i'll probably last about 1 hour in this heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment